16.9.07

Million dollar dream ..

Now I have never took a writing class. I don't know that I will ever take one. Well , I might when im 110 , which is about how long its going to take me to raise all these kids.
I decided to get crafty and write a book. Yeah, don't say it ! I know what your thinking ...my fantasy of sipping hot cocoa ,kids setting quietly on the couch while im bringing in millions of dollars was alittle far fetched .I do have to say though it was a wonderful thought while it lasted.
I decided in between cleaning the toilet and taking out trash I would start writing this million dollar book , typing with one hand I made the attempt !
1 chapter later I end up with jelly on the keyboard, 5 hand made pictures taped to the wall in front of me and a dog lose chasing a neighbor kid down the road ..