10.9.07

WOHOO something new for dinner !

Every week I buy Hamburger, chicken, nuggets, hotdogs. You know all the junk kids will eat.My normal monthly meals consist of Hamburger helper , hamburger and fries, spegatti , baked chicken w/baked potatos.chicken nuggets and fries. I decided to today im going to get crafty ~ but while doing so I have to rember I do have a toddler who insists on mac and cheese at every meal and all my kids think they need hamburger 10 days out of the week. YES 1o DAYS ! I found a recipe on the kraft site its called Sharp Cheddar Lasagna .( I used Kraft American cheese for mine) it went over well . My toddler thought mommy made the best meal ever , my teen thought it was pretty good (hey if a teen tells you its good it has to be )and my other kids were pleased to ! I was pretty happy with the recipe and will have to experiment alittle more.


Heres the recipe . You can find it on kraft .com

Sharp Cheddar "Lasagna"

1 pkg. (14 oz.) KRAFT Deluxe Macaroni & Sharp Cheddar Cheese Sauce
1 lb. ground beef
1 jar (14 oz.) spaghetti sauce (about 1-1/2 cups)
1/2 cup KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 375°F. Prepare Dinner as directed on package. Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet; drain. Add spaghetti sauce to meat; mix well.
LAYER half each of the meat mixture and prepared Dinner in 8-inch square baking dish. Repeat layers. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
BAKE 15 min. or until heated through.




Hey I just wonder what hotdogs would taste like in it ?
I may have to experiment with that for lunch for the little ones .